-Family trip to Disneyland
-Psych moving to NBC on April 6 (hil-air-i-ous!)
-Alice going to Pre-K
-The night when all three kids sleep ALL night long
-Next Week's American Idol (Should I be embarrassed to admit this? It really is an excellent season of singers.)
-Date night!
-The end of media's obsession with Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and others of their ilk
-Strawberries from my container garden (I already have a blossom!)
-The hideous haircut I gave Seth growing out (he wiggled, and the neckline wound up by his ears)
The top 10 things I am NOT looking forward to:
-Michael going back on a regular call schedule (ugh. ugh. ugh.)
-Choosing the lesser of two evils in this year's presidential election
-Playing the Wicked Wahinas (our soccer nemesis) again
-Cleaning the dog doo off of Alice's boots (she stepped in it three days ago, and the boots are still out on the porch)
-Returning my Tony Bennett CD to the library. It is one of my favorites, Playing With My Friends; Bennett Sings the Blues. I believe I have reached the renewal limit. I should just buy it, but I'm too cheap.
-Renewing my driver's license (somebody with my exact name, first, last and middle has a warrant out for her arrest in the next county over. It is always a treat to explain this coincidence to police officers and state officials. Luckily, this woman does not share my birthday.)
-Painting the hall/ entryway area of the house.
-$4.00/ gallon gas. They say it is coming, and I am growing anxious about feeding Dora (our Explorer.)
-The skanky Victoria's Secret (sorry, no link) ads during American Idol (come on people! This is a show for kids!)
-Okay, that is only nine, but I can't think of ten. So there is the good, and the bad. Here is some ugly:
This was outside our house three years ago. I don't miss springs like that!
8 comments:
Wow that's a long list, When are you going to Disney Land? I wanted to take the kids but after I said that we had a long day and all of them were having a melt down in the car and Rick said there is NO way we are going to Disney Land till they are older. So have fun in Disney Land
Love it! We're headed to Disney World in one month. Your ugly really was; hope we don't get anything like that. I think Psych is hi-lar-i-ous too, and was glad to see it's moving to NBC. I only have to clean mud off of shoes, so I have it a wee bit better than you, although Kyle and Hayden both need haircuts. There are several people with my name, middle initial and all, in the library system. I am not unique. I always love your posts!
heheeh... someone actually has your same name?? That is unfortunate luck!!! too funny. I love this list
Fun post! Who are you rooting for this year on American Idol? Brooke White or David Enchilada...I mean Archuleta? I like them both, but I think David Archuleta has a much better chance. Teenage girls, you know...
Mandy, you crack me up. I too love the list although some of the "bad" seem quite bad, I might consider leaving the boots with poo.
Wow, I would trade your bad for my bad anyday. If you let the poop dry off completely you can beat it on the side walk or the house and it will flake off and fertilize your garden.
Tamy- We are going to Disneyland in June. Michael happens to have a test in LA on Seth's birthday, so ta-da! family trip.
Amy- I like David and Brooke too, but I think David Cook is the best . . . The winner will be one of the two Davids.
Charity- You are forgetting that nothing ever dries here in the spring. I guess I could wait until June . . .
Post a Comment