Saturday, May 17, 2008

Old Friends With New Kids

When we first hung out (no, I'm not pregnant in this picture, shirts are just made that way these days. I don't know why.)These two were only a couple of months old. Now they are seven.
The last time we hung out, these two weren't even born yet.
Thank goodness for new memories with old friends. Welcome to Oregon Veggie Bunch!
In order to fit in you'll need to acquire a full-spectrum lamp, commuter bikes, a recycling bin, a fleece vest, hiking gear, an REI membership and a Toyota Prius.

5 comments:

amydear said...

I'll start working on the list right away. We do have some of those things, but not all. I thought it was so cute how K and A played together. J asked why I didn't take a picture of S. We'll see how those two do when they meet again in person. I have a feeling they'll have nothing in common!

Tamy said...

LOVE REI! Rick shops there often.

Amy D said...

Hello my friends! Aren't you missing somebody from your picture?! I hope you guys are up for visitors in the next few years!

Mandy said...

Come on up!

ellen said...

Looks like there will be an Oregon Branch of the Arlington Ward! Lucky you!!