arent you glad you had a Beautiful baby girl with such a fun personality?? I love having girls they are so much fun & work but they are worth every minute of stress. Darling Picture.
Kristen, The name Clark has officially expired. Now every time I think of the name Clark, I think about boys who are really girls, and I would prefer to not have any transgendered children if I can help it. Plus, we have Thomas, so sorry, Clark. The position is filled.
Hey Mandy This is aunt Denise. I have a blog and wonder if you could add me to your family blog spot. My address is http://grandmadenise.blogspot.com/ Thanks dear, and happy birthday to Alice.
10 comments:
arent you glad you had a Beautiful baby girl with such a fun personality?? I love having girls they are so much fun & work but they are worth every minute of stress. Darling Picture.
I had that experience also. I have decided that 1 girl is good for our family, I don't know if we had room for 2 princesses.
You know, my favorite memory of that is when we heard Seth say, "I don't want an Alice, I want Clark!" (Or something like that!) Happy Birthday Alice!
Happy birthday adorble Alice!! Mandy, maybe you'll still get your clark...but in the meanime, life just wouldnt be right without Alice :)
She is beautiful!!
Beautiful Alice was meant to be!Tell her to have a happy birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Craw! We love you!
SHe is an angel! Well arnt you glad you dont have 3 boys now!
Kristen,
The name Clark has officially expired. Now every time I think of the name Clark, I think about boys who are really girls, and I would prefer to not have any transgendered children if I can help it.
Plus, we have Thomas, so sorry, Clark. The position is filled.
Hey Mandy
This is aunt Denise. I have a blog and wonder if you could add me to your family blog spot. My address is
http://grandmadenise.blogspot.com/
Thanks dear, and happy birthday to Alice.
Happy Birthday Alice! Love, Kadyn
Post a Comment