This morning as I was brushing various sets of little teeth, one of the owners of said teeth started to whine at me, "Seth is saying bzzzzzt to me!"
Me: That won't hurt you.
Seth: I'm looking for your weaknesses. See this medal? (He indicates T-ball medal hanging around his neck) It reads your weaknesses so if you ever attack, I'll be prepared.
Me: So what is my weakness?
Seth: Bzzzzzt. Chocolate. Bzzzzzt. Thomas' weakness is his gingky (blanky) and bear.
Alice: I don't have any weakness.
Seth: Bzzzzzt. Yes you do. ("Reads" his medal) It looks like princesses, and bugs.
Alice: I hate bugs!
Seth: That is why it is your weakness. Mom, explain to Alice what weakness is.
Me: Your sweetness. It's my weakness.
Seth: Mawwwwwm. (Really, my incredible sense of humor is wasted on these guys. Don't most seven-year olds appreciate obscure Barry White references?)
Me: It is something that distracts you so that you can't get the things done that you need to (maybe not the best explanation, but I was brushing teeth. No time to consult Webster.)
Alice: So WE are your weaknesses!
Exactly.
T-Minus 3 days to Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. In case you care.
8 comments:
Will you be participating in the Norstrom sale????
I may go for school clothes...
Ahh ha ha! You always make me laugh. Maybe I should drive up for the Nordstrom sale. Shopping is one of my weaknesses. And I just enjoyed my other weakness: dark chocolate. : )
Amy, look in to my eyes . . .
You are getting sleepy . . .
You are getting very sleepy . . .
Now when I snap my fingers, you will wake up, hop in the car and drive straight to my house. Then we will go shopping together and be very happy.
Priceless. Seriously, your kids really do say the funniest things.
And I'll be out of town!
Your kids are hilarious. I peaked at your blog from a link on Liz's (I hope you don't mind). You guys are such a cute little family. And the strawberry jam made me happy because that is what our house looked like a couple of weeks ago, too. Now it's cherries. . .
Lori Trauntvein
Oh, I want to go shopping also. Make sure you try on some super cute shoes while you are there.
Lori, welcome! Long time no see.
Invite me to your blog, I want to see your precious family!
Post a Comment