I didn't realize that you got married when Michael was 14 years old. Time flies! He must be the youngest resident in his program.
Actually I think he was 12 . . . he's a regular Doogie Howser.
Beautiful Wedding Pictures....
Mandy - you totally look the same! Beautiful as ever. Happy Anniversary!
I think you guys looks the same today as you did 9 years ago.
Darling pictures. I think med school has aged Michael a bit, but nothing has aged you, you are still a hottie! I love the post!!!
Aww, cute! Love the pic. Happy anniversary!
I have to agree that you look just as stunning today as you did nine years ago. Besides, some of us can't even claim that we ever had "appropriately proportioned" bodies...now or then! Happy Anniversary!
Nope, haven't changed a bit!
Congratulations. Who knew. Glad you found each other.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I didn't realize that you got married when Michael was 14 years old. Time flies! He must be the youngest resident in his program.
Actually I think he was 12 . . . he's a regular Doogie Howser.
Beautiful Wedding Pictures....
Mandy - you totally look the same! Beautiful as ever. Happy Anniversary!
I think you guys looks the same today as you did 9 years ago.
Darling pictures. I think med school has aged Michael a bit, but nothing has aged you, you are still a hottie! I love the post!!!
Aww, cute! Love the pic. Happy anniversary!
I have to agree that you look just as stunning today as you did nine years ago. Besides, some of us can't even claim that we ever had "appropriately proportioned" bodies...now or then!
Happy Anniversary!
Nope, haven't changed a bit!
Congratulations. Who knew. Glad you found each other.
Post a Comment