Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trouble

I just walked in the room to find T using a glue stick as lip gloss. Yum.

7 comments:

vcsings said...

Just make sure no-one kisses T. on the lips! They might get stuck that way! So hilarious (but typical)

Swordfish said...

Mason did that once, he found the purple glue stick, so it was easy to figure out what he had.

Denise said...

So, did his lips stick together, or were you able to get it off fast enough? Aren't kids fun.

Amy D said...

Maybe it glued his lips together and you'll have a quiet rest of the day :)

rebecca said...

Too funny. Hey, Mandy! I found your cute blog through facebook. So fun to catch up. Have a great weekend!

Parkside View said...

At least he wasn't eating it. I remember eating my strawberry flavored chapstick when I was little.

Lanes said...

I taught him that last time he was here :) Ha ha. I finally just got caught up on your blog since we don't get to see you anymore due to the incessant chicken-poxedness going on at your house. I had to get a fix of those kids. I feel better now.