Sunday, October 26, 2008

Belated Birthday

I know his birthday was last week, but I was busy. Plus, it is my blog . . . and I can do what I want. So, better late than never . . . that's what I always say (at least when I'm late, that's what I always say.)

Yes, he already has chocolate on his face. I let him lick the spatula. It was his birthday, okay?
(See my dining set? I painted it black. Nevermind . . . don't look at it too closely . . . it looks a little crumb-laden in this picture.)

He's pretty into Elmo right now. Elmo and dinosaurs.
Kissing Dinosaurs.
Things that are great about T:

He is a bona fide lover of books.
His favorite songs are ABC, Old MacDonald, and the theme from Elmo's World.
He loves a snuggle.
He cleans up his own dish when he is done eating.
He still loves his mom, even when she makes up an ugly birthday cake in ten minutes and when she blogs his birthday a week late.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is not an ugly birthday cake. It is probably the most awesome cake ever to T. Also, you are a great mom, you even had a little party for him at playgroup, where I got to benefit from the cupcakes. He is a darling boy, and I can't believe he is two!

MegaPPod said...

I love the dino cake!

Swordfish said...

I love the kissing dinos.

Jenn said...

He must be related to Braden; he's loving dinsaurs and just getting back into Elmo again! I cannot believe he's two! Time is going way to fast for me!