10 years ago I was sitting in church with my younger sister and my mom (it was family day at the university ward). Michael was the speaker. All the way through his talk Brianna and I poked each other and giggled and whispered about how Michael really wanted to be my boyfriend . . . he just didn't know it yet.
We weren't being very reverent.
6 comments:
Just goes to show that reverence doesn't get the man. Or something like that.
And the subliminal message worked quite nicely, I must say!
I remember that! Those were the days! I am so glad my kids have good taste in spouses! Love MOM
I can't believe you are admitting to not being completely reverent in church, Oh well look where it got you, a great husband and 3 great kids.
What a fun beginning! I can just see it...
Ah, cute! I didn't know that's how you got started!
Post a Comment