Picks:
Breaking out my Time Life Christmas Treasury CDs, A Christmas Story DVD, and trying to keep my husband happy by hiding it all from him until after Thanksgiving.
Peanut butter with chocolate.
Canned pumpkin. I can cook a variety of things with it and the kids like it. Shhh. They don't know it is good for them.
Themeanestmom.blogspot.com. Leave me a comment detailing how long you laughed, what you laughed over, and whether or not you wet your pants while you were laughing.
Alice didn't have to get a chicken pox booster with her kindergarten shots last week.
Pans:
The gas station attendant cleaning my window with a dirty squeegee soaked in gray water 10 minutes after I've been through the car wash. I didn't catch him at it until he was halfway done.
The new Night Rider TV series. I can't remember the last time I saw such bad acting. I'm wondering if the show actually is meant to be more of an hour-long commercial for Ford.
The impossible nature of the relationship between a Capri-Sun bag and the straw that goes in it.
Orson Scott Card's novel Saints. I actually swore off reading Card after Rachel and Leah, but was desperate in the library last week (I had three kids with me and had to pick in a hurry). He's a tolerable author if he sticks to straight fiction or straight history. When he tries to fictionalize history however, it drives me nuts.
Alice refused to walk for two days after getting her kindergarten shots (sans pox booster) last week.
7 comments:
The meanest Mom blog is funny, but not any funnier than the stuff that you write. Why are there advertisements? Are sponsers paying her to do a blog?You and Jana are made out of the same mold. Creativity is a blessing. Love you lots, MOM
Did you mean KNIGHT rider?
It really isn't the same without the Hoff-I agree.
And the best Pumpkin out there has to be a Burgerville Pumpkin shake. Mmmmmm. I'm pretending it's good ofr me:)
Um, okay. knight rider. That tells how much attention I've paid to it. Generally I take grate pride in my mastery of spellying and syntax. I only mispell things for witch I hold grate contempt.
Oh, and mom. Thanks for the biased (and humble and honest) opinion.
Ok, I did laugh at that blog. Thanks for the headsupI am always looking for something to cheer up my day.
I totally agree on canned pumpkin, Capri Suns, and Christmas music. I am ITCHING to start listening.
I'm glad someone else admits to listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. This year we started in September because I told Matt we need to get our money's worth out of his countless Christmas CD's (it's a strange obsession). And we both almost peed our pants laughing reading the Meanest Mom.
Post a Comment