This pumpkin is allegedly the second biggest grown in the United States (or the world? I don't remember) this year. The pumpkin seemed to have no problem with kids climbing all over it.
Watching people paddle around in giant floating vegetables is pretty entertaining. I'm pretty sure nobody is setting any speed records in these things.

The Screaming Eagles had their final game and team pizza party. Our Screaming Eagle is happiest when he is playing goalie.
The fam watching my niece's game. I told you Michael and his dad both have a photography hobby right? Well, if you could call it a hobby . . . it might be actually more like a sickness . . .

4 comments:
That regatta looks like so much fun! I would love to see it in person.
Come on up next year!
cool pictures!
You should have recorded the giant pumpkin race and put it on you tube. That would have been fun to watch. I think I'll check and see if anyone else did.
Post a Comment