Michael's dad brought all his photography gear with him. Michael was in techie heaven trying all the different lenses and equipment on our DSLR. Michael and his dad both came away with some impressive shots (to be shown in another post).
He also likes playing with the super-zoom lenses because he can take pictures of my rear end without me knowing it. Men.
Hiking Johnston ridge with T. I have to keep him on my shoulders because he will seize any opportunity to perfect his disappearing act.
All the kids became Junior Rangers at the Johnston Ridge Visitor's center. They got badges, real seismograph readings from the quake monitor, wildlife photo cards and certificates. The ranger also made the kids promise to eat their vegetables when he swore them in. I've been reminding them of it all week at dinnertime.

7 comments:
I think I went to Mt. St. Helens when I was in school. Way cool. Hope you had a happy halloween.
Granny Janny...I love it! And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's put on a few with that darn Halloween candy. Your "Christmas card picture" turned out great!
I love Mt. St. Helens. My kids want to go there so bad, they have only seen it from the air planes.
Hi Mandy, This is Beau Dee from your ward. I love your blog!! I am not that creative and I never now what to say on my blog, it is just to keep everyone informed of what we are doing here in Oregon, But your blog is so cute and funny... I love it. I hope you do not mind me looking at your blog!
How fun! I really want to come up that way and visit - I've never been up there! Great pictures, too! I have also put on a few lbs. from the Halloween candy - Braden ONLY eats suckers. Not a lot of people give out suckers.
Beautiful pictures, and it looks like a fun trip. I can't believe you can keep T on your shoulders. My hair would be gone and I would collapse of fatigue after about 10 minutes.
Those pictures are great! You guys look like you had fun.
Post a Comment