We'll keep him!
Friday, December 11, 2009
The Big Little Guy
Sometimes I am struck by how quickly one of the children is learning, growing and changing all at once. Right now it seems to be Thomas' time to grow, because every day this little boy is surprising me with something new. He is fairly articulate for a three year old, and is developing a real sense of independence along with empathy for others. This progress is encouraging considering the potential for damage done with all the bonks on the head courtesy his older siblings. I also didn't like it when they encouraged him to drink his bathwater, but maybe there are vitamins in there that science has yet to discover.
These pictures are from his pre-school trip to the fire station.
He is definitely still a mommy's boy, but never hesitates to run right into nursery at church, and loves to stay with friends while I volunteer at the big kids' school. I can always count on T for a hug . . . and to climb on my lap every time I sit down to use the computer.
He's playing Santa, and asking Alice what she wants for Christmas. Sometimes he and Alice can really torture each other, so I happily seized the opportunity to snap a picture of them getting along.
Yup. He's really growning up. And guess what? This is the first time in years that we've been able to have glass ornaments on the Christmas tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know how you feel about the glass orniments thing. We still have the "unbreakable" ones but just because I couldn't invest in glass ones this year, not because of Mason.
What a cutie T. is! He has been the only one of the grandkids who would willingly give hugs to everyone without shying away or crying. All of the kids are good at it now, but T. always was. Gotta love him!
We heart Thomas!
Post a Comment