What did you do...put a little salt on the banana?
Your blog is always good for an early morning chuckle. The picture looks so sweet, just like an angel, and I can totally see him saying that!
At least he agrees that boogers are yucky. :D Better than "Wow mom... that is delicious. It tastes just like my boogers."hehhe
The fact is, I ate the rest of the banana, and it tasted perfectly normal.
What a cute picture of a cute boy! He looked like my Connor at first glance. I love those happy smiles and bright eyes!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What did you do...put a little salt on the banana?
Your blog is always good for an early morning chuckle. The picture looks so sweet, just like an angel, and I can totally see him saying that!
At least he agrees that boogers are yucky. :D Better than "Wow mom... that is delicious. It tastes just like my boogers."
hehhe
The fact is, I ate the rest of the banana, and it tasted perfectly normal.
What a cute picture of a cute boy! He looked like my Connor at first glance. I love those happy smiles and bright eyes!
Post a Comment