You estimate the amount of wooden toy train track you've laid in miles.
You estimate the volume of fluids you clean up of the bathroom floor in terms of gallons.
You are in possession of some closely guarded family secrets regarding how to build a superior Pinewood Derby car.
You constantly have bruises on the bottom of your feet from stepping on Legos, Matchbox cars and marbles.
You buy stain remover in bulk from Costco.
You have been beaned by a Nerf product sometime in the last 24 hours.
You know who Boba Fett is, and what he does for an occupation.
9 comments:
Boba Fett...huge creepy brown creature in Star wars who captures Princess Lea to lure Han Solo into his lair,then encases him in some kind of metal. Occupation:Loan Shark! Am I right?
If I was wron gthe first time, then it is the bounty hunter guy. Right? It ahs been a long time since the boys have been around!
Oh my gosh, I said yes to every one of those. Guess it means I am raising 3 boys. Bowen is going to be 12 next month and it just blows my mind. I am NOT old enough to have a Deacon.
Mom, Bounty Hunter. The other guy is Jabba the Hut. Time for us to visit if you don't know that!
Yep! I'm raising boys...three of them (four, if you count Jason).
Oh yeah! I have not been getting a lot of sleep lately. If it had been a multiple choice question, I would have got it the first time!
What about hand sanitizer and how many Lysol wipes you have to use everyday? Those should be added to your Costco list. I still laugh about your guest bathroom towel that your boy used to "clean up".
Funny. My boys are too little for some of those, but I get the train track and lego bruising comments. Also, how do you get the cowlicks to lay down??? That is the funny thing about my BOY.
You don't need much stain remover if you install carpet the "color of mud" :) We love boys!
Post a Comment