Not only was the cake beautiful, but yummy as well. We ate the last of it on Sunday the 4th of July while Emily and Brant opened their wedding gifts. Thanks so much for your wonderfully sucessful cake efforts! So great to see you all too! Love you all! MOM
8 comments:
AWESOME-NESS! You ROCK!!!
That is so pretty! Awesome job, Mandy! I love the table with the green behind it! So great! My next wedding, you are doing the cake, for sure!
Yes... You're oozing awesomeness sista!! Rock on... Rock on!
Indeed. Marvelous work. They are absolutely lovely!
Not only was the cake beautiful, but yummy as well. We ate the last of it on Sunday the 4th of July while Emily and Brant opened their
wedding gifts. Thanks so much for your wonderfully sucessful cake efforts! So great to see you all too! Love you all! MOM
I already knew you were AWESOME!
Sweet! (Literally!) Way to go Mandy!
I can't believe you made these! They are perfect! You have talent!
Post a Comment