T and the nephew spent 90% of their days playing in the dirt.


The big kids and their older cousins spent 90% of the camping trip climbing rocks and exploring.

Must enlarge to appreciate. Can you believe those ferns? They are bigger than Seth!

Lake Crescent

Of course.


The view of the mountain range from Hurricane Ridge.



We also visited Sol Duc hot springs, did quite a bit of hiking and made fun of all the Twilight fans who throng Forks, La Push and Port Angeles.
Now, please excuse me while I go wage war on the 47 remaining loads of laundry in my basement.
8 comments:
War with laundry aye??! I hear ya. I lost that battle a few weeks ago and just found new motivation to rage war once again!
Btw.. love the pics!
I love that picture of Seth reading, that is so classic! Thanks for a great time, I am almost done with my 47 loads of laundry but now have to put it all away. It was worth it for sure though, look at those happy dirty boys.
Looks like a fun trip. Also looks like Alice has a new pose with her arms straight out in 2 of the photos. Very very photogenic.
Stunning photographs! (What was Seth reading? Twilight?)
Looks like your weather was much better than when we went camping there last month. Love the kids playing in the dirt. That's what camping is all about.
Amber - Ha ha, it was Leven Thumps.
Hey, we've been to Olympic Park! What a beautiful place! I love the picture of Seth reading. He must be your child.
Beautiful! I love T's dirty face.
Post a Comment