Monday, November 8, 2010

Because . . .

. . . the twins are not at all interested in chocolate, I've had no need to throw out the kiddo's Halloween candy yet.

. . . soccer season is over, I can breathe again.

. . . Brianna is coming for Thanksgiving, I am counting the days!

. . . these past couple of months I have turned into the world's laziest (or sleepiest?) housekeeper, I can't quit obsessing over the cobwebs on the ceiling fan and unfolded laundry in the basket in my room. And the floor in my dining room has a fine coating mimicking the consistency of flypaper. And the laundry pile in front of my washing machine is composed of 25% dirty laundry, 25% science project, 25% compost and 25% peat soil. But still I don't do anything about them.

. . . the ultrasound tech thinks one of the twins might be a girl, I keep referring to the both as "The Girls." I should stop doing that, especially considering my infamously horrible track record with ultrasound accuracy. (Thomas? Not twins. Alice? Not a boy.) Also, no verdict as to fraternal-ness vs identical-ity. We may not know until they make their grand entrance into the world.

. . . the Primary Program is coming up, I am anxiously waiting to see what could possibly happen to top last year. Or the year before.

4 comments:

Swordfish said...

Hang in there, cobwebs won't hurt anyone, floors can always be cleaned no matter how much film builds up and the laundry, well, just use some perfume if the kids wear dirty clothes.

We just had our primary program and i'll be honest it was the best ever. It helps to next to Curt Jessop cause his mother and sister is in our ward and he arranged the musical numbers for our program and the ending number consisted of 4 different songs intertwined and it made EVERYONE cry. I have never heard such a thing and I will always be grateful and remember the year the kids performed something Curt Jessop arranged just for them.

Parkside View said...

Ahhh. A little dirt and cobwebs never killed anyone, but a daily nap for a pregnant mom could easily save the universe from utter chaos. Choose the nap over cleaning everytime! (That's how I feel, anyway.)

Tamy said...

I try and nap every day and I only have one baby inside me. Don't be to hard on yourself you are doing great! If I lived closer I would clean your house for you. My floors are sticky also I have no energy or desire to clean them when they will just get dirty again.

Amy D said...

I'm sorry I'm not closer so I could help you clean and do laundry! You just rest up. You're doing major work there inside of you! Laundry and cobwebs can wait.