Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Twincesses - 18 Weeks

There is going to be a LOT more pink at our house!
Baby B is doing awesome! She is keeping up with her sister for growth in every way. Here is her little face saying "Thanks for the prayers!"
Needless to say, Alice is thrilled to finally have some sisters.

Props to Ph: The name twincess came from Phoebe's darling discovery here.

We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I especially appreciate all the love, support, prayers, babysitting and phone calls. Life is good, though 18 weeks has gone by much, much more quickly this time than it ever has before . . . . I still have oodles to do and we are already halfway there (considering I probably won't go much past 36 weeks). Yikes!

7 comments:

Swordfish said...

That is so so so so so so exciting. Cant wait to see you at Christmas time.

ellen said...

Lucky Alice! I always wanted a sister! Or two!!

Parkside View said...

Oh, they look so wonderfully healthy at 18 weeks! That is so great. I hope you are feeling well (and I will have to stop complaining about round ligament pain--my guess is you've got it worse!)

Aspen said...

Congratulations! What could be more fun than twin girls!?!? Alice will be in heaven mothering them. What a great little helper she will be. Glad they are both doing well!

Jen said...

You are doing wonderfully! Don't overdo it like I did and bring them any sooner than 36 weeks. All they need is you, diapers, carseats, onesies, ok, there is a lot to do! You haven't used me for babysitting nearly enough! Congrats on two girls! It's perfect!!!

Amy D said...

Yea Mandy! I'm so glad Twincess B is doing well. I've been praying for her (and you!) too! They're adorable already!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!! We love girls! haha hope you are doing awesome mandy :)