Friday, April 1, 2011

Hi. We're New Here.

What? You wanted more pictures? Well here you go.

And even if you didn't want to see more baby pictures, you have to. Because it is my blog and I'm in charge, that's why. And feeding these kiddos is pretty much all I do these days, so I don't have anything more interesting to share anyhow.



"I'm sure glad you aren't kicking me in the head anymore."
(A left, E right)
"Is there an instruction manual for these hands? Mine aren't quite doing what I want them to."
(A back, E front)
Skinniest teeny tiny bird legs ever . . . a friend thinks they look like little rotisserie chickens.
(A bottom, E top)
Peaceful Evelyn

7 comments:

EmilynDev said...

Beautiful babies Mandy! Everly is wearing the same heart jammies right now!

Denise said...

cute, cute, cute, more, more, more

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! Darling! I have to get better so I can come visit them! I am on antibiotics now, so by Monday-ish I should be good to go! They are so beautiful! Keep up the good work feeding them!!!

Parkside View said...

Ha, they do look like rotisserie chickens, and they look delicious enough to eat! (Okay that sounded way weird. I do not in any way support cannibalism. What I am referring to is the nuzzling and kissing on their cheeks and necks, which is closely associated to eating.)

New babies are so "yummy" and you are spoiled to have two!

Aspen said...

No complaining here about more pictures. So fun to see them here and a part of your family now! What dolls! Kadyn loves that Alice has two twin baby sisters, and might be a tad jealous too.

Amber said...

i'm so happy for you mandy! they are beautiful!
more pictures... more more more.. :)

Val Moir said...

oh my-- I think they look like their dad, but I cannot tell, they are so fun Mandy!