Friday, June 24, 2011

Three Months

Three months old and I'm not giving them back. Why would I? They sleep through the night and are the easiest babies I've ever had. Though I think it is a testament of the craziness I live in right now that there is a fair amount of spit-up and snot in these pictures.
Evelyn left, Amelia right. Just woke up and happy as two chubby little clams.

Not sure what they weigh exactly, but I'd guess 11 1/2 pounds for Ev and 12 for Millie.
I know this is a flood of baby shots . . . but I can't pick just one.
Cause they're cute.
And I think they know it.


Want to see what is not cute? My house. Ca-Razy!

5 comments:

Tamy said...

They are SOOO Cute and your family is Priceless! Can't wait to have you closer. Good luck packing and moving.
BTW: How did you get them to sleep at night? I am dying to know!

Parkside View said...

Who says you have to choose just one photo? Keep 'em coming, 'cause they are fabulous. (I love how much hair they both have.)

Holly said...

EWWW, packing! I don't know how you do it! So I was tucking one of my boys into bed the other night and we were talking about people we knew in Boston! I told him all about you and your amazing voice! And my dream of you singing at my funeral! Kind of creepy right? But its true, I have the song picked out and everything! I LOVED everytime I got to hear you sing!

Amy D said...

Adorable! They make me so happy. Good luck with all the packing!

Liz Adams said...

I LOVE the twins! I need to meet them and add Ava into the mix of fun! Welcome back to Logan. I hope this means I'll see you when I visit. Much love!