They release high pitched squeals when they are excited (especially Amelia).
They spend a good amount of time enjoying the exersaucer.
They move around their cribs quite a bit at night. I'm often amazed at the odd positions I find Evelyn in when I come to retrieve her in the morning.
Still sleeping through the night!
I still have to diligently guard their lives from the overzealous love they get from their brother, Thomas.
They are very skilled at eating their fists, kicking their legs and waving their arms around.
I'd put them at about 15 1/2 pounds each. Let's just say they aren't starving.
Amelia has had a severe case of eczema that brought on a secondary yeast infection on her neck, in her armpits, on her back and limbs. Okay, its pretty much everywhere. The pediatrician prescribed so many creams and salves for her that she's slicker than a greased pig. I have to be especially careful not to drop her . . . however, if I do, she'd probably be fine since she's also having a helmet fitted to re-shape her slightly crooked little noggin. Poor kid.
2 comments:
Oh they are sooo cute. Mason would also get eczema that would turn into yeast infections. we ended up using a mixture of cream with an oral anti-fungal (like diflucan) for kids and that knocked it right out. Good luck.
The girls are so cute. I love the pics of them on the grass.
FYI, my little guy had an awful case of eczema and we tried everything and of course nothing worked. Then I took him swimming in the hot tub and it pretty much cleared up over night. If you don't have a hot tub you can just put a little bleach in the bathtub water. google it. it works.
oh, and I'm so glad you got rid of the purple walls!
Post a Comment