Monday, August 29, 2011

HGTV . . . Twins Room

Before: (These are the pictures Michael took before we bought the house)
I call it the hot purple room.
After:
Pink has always been my favorite color.
There are a few more things to add . . . it still looks a little naked, but you can see progress.
Lanie made these . . . aren't they the sweetest little dolls?
And one of the cutest things in the room: Amelia!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the pink! So many people get the pink wrong, too dark. Yours is perfect!!!

Jen said...

Darling, darling, darling! I love the green dresser! So cute!!! And, Amelia can't be that BIG! Those dolls are amazing. I tell everyone about them! And, we really miss you!

Amy D said...

I love it!!! We love pink these days too, and funny enough, it looks fairly similar to our nursery. In fact, I think we have the same crib. I think of you often as I'm getting used to having a little gal around here again and wonder how you are doing it with twins. You are amazing!