Sunday, August 7, 2011

Listen To Your Mother

Hey you. And you . . .
Yes, I'm talking to you, Evelyn Kate.
Stop growing up so quickly. I know it seems fun to grow up and be like your big sister who thinks she's already a teenager (and likes to put her flowers in your wispy baby hair), but it is not fun, Amelia Jane. Don't grow up yet. Be the babies.
Stay little for a while.
Please?

4 comments:

Swordfish said...

Good luck with that one. I hold Mason and he will say "mom i have stopped growing just for you..." and then he jumps up and runs away cause he really meant he stopped growing while he was sitting on my lap. They are getting sooo big and you are being super mom. Keep it up.

Parkside View said...

Man, I hear ya!

bontovi said...

i love their matching towels! it's fun to grow up!!! we miss your lovely family!

vcsings said...

They are still little! You might be comparing to how they were as preemies. Now THAT was little!They are adorable! Love you all!