Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Card Photo


Just in case you didn't get one . . . this is what it looked like!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Tamy said...

What a beautiful family, I didnt get one but that is okay. Hope you guys are having a fun vacation I am totaly bummed I didnt get to come up for the party and visit.

ellen said...

Great photo!!

Parkside View said...

I think the photo is awesome, and you look stunning. I mean it! It is a lovely picture!

Julie said...

What a cute family!

Amy D said...

Thanks for sending us one. We're looking forward to your visit in the spring!

Tamy said...

She probably does but I havent seen her since the Sunday before Christmas. I will have her mail it to me. Thanks, I missed catching up with you guys too. I wish the weather would have coporated for us.

Kristen said...

I love this photo of your family! You are so pretty Mandy...honestly, so photogenic.