Just for fun, take this multiple choice test and guess which answer was mine!
1) Are you pregnant?
a- No, I just ate all the chocolate out of my stocking in one day.
b- Uhhh, hmm err. Huh?
c- No.
d- Heck no!
e- Why? Are you?
2) Are your kids always this hyper?
a- Only when they eat this much sugar.
b- Those aren't actually my kids.
c- You consider this hyper?
d- Usually they are about 15 decibels louder than this.
e- You mean those Tasmanian devils with the same last name as me?
3) How much money did you guys pull in this year?
a- More than you.
b- 50 cents.
c- Eh, errrr. Gak. Fum.
d- Not enough.
e- Some.
4) Why did you guys vote for Obama up there in Oregon?
a- You don't know who I voted for.
b- Obama who?
c- He has cute kids.
d- Look! Is that Santa?
e- I didn't vote. I was too lazy (or busy?) to fill out the card and mail it in on time. I know, shame on me.
5) When are you guys having another kid?
a- Never.
b- I'll call you the minute the stick turns pink.
c- Ah, hem. Erk.
d- I dunno.
e- When I win the lottery.
6) Isn't this the longest residency in the history of the world?
a- I'm trying not to think about it. Please don't bring it up.
b- Yes.
c- I think there was this other guy, once in New York. Or was it Florida? Anyway, he did three different specialties . . . it took him twice as long. He finished before he was 54, so we still have some time left before we catch up with him.
d- Michael could probably figure out a way to tack some more years on if I'd let him.
Answer Key:
1-c
2-a
3-d
4-e
5-c
6-a
7 comments:
Great fun! I got 4 out of 6! I thought you would say Heck No! and I dunno to the next kid questions, so I was not far off. We loved the visit! Love MOM
I love your response to the pregnancy question, "Why? Are you?"
Just for the record I did not think you were pregnant, and did not ask about your future pregnancy plans. I will admit to asking about Michael's residency, but probably not the way you put it. I admire your strength and love for Michael to hang in there. You will be rewarded when it is through.
You are very good at your chosen jenre....or....you know what I mean. I totally understood your meaning and I knew you weren't talking about me, but I do understand the question thing, our extended family is good at it.
You should get some new friends if they're asking you questions like that! I hope you asked some equally personal ones right back. I love your answers, though, as usual.
Mandy, there is one answer that you forgot to these questions, the most important answer that should be given to anyone brazen enough to ask them. NOYDB!
(None of your damn business!!!)
Questions?
We've been getting asked "When are you going to have another kid?" My new answer is "About 9 months after I get pregnant!"
Really quick though - my friends baby was 5 months old, and some lady came into her work, asked if she was pregnant(she had a little belly still). She told the lady that her baby was 5 months old. Then the lady (who happened to be around 300 lbs.) asked my friend, "Well, are you bloated then?" (!!!) To which my poor friend just stammered, "No, I just need to work out more!) Good grief!
Post a Comment