I think that I need to get festive in order to properly begin my shopping regimen.
Michael believes that it is ludicrous to even HUM Jingle Bells (including the Batman Smells version) before Thanksgiving.
He doesn't know that I slipped a Christmas CD into the player in his car for his enjoyment first thing tomorrow morning. And I turned the volume way up.
Sometimes I crack myself up.
9 comments:
LOVE it!! He will laugh and will solidify your hilarity of the situation...and it's never too early to start listening...you go girl.
Somtimes you crack me up. Well, all the time, really!
That made me laugh also. You must be related to my mother. She is also listening to and humming christmas music. I just can't bring myself to do it but I don't stop others from doing it. I want to know how Michael likes his surprise.
Oh dear daughter! I knew I passed on some of the more important habits to you! I have to keep reminding the girls at our house that I made a pact with your dad to not play Christmas music until after Halloween. They keep trying to slip it in while he is not looking! Keep up the good traditions!
That's so funny! Don't worry - I had Josh Groban's Christmas cd blaring this morning! Of course, it was snowing, but still - it's before Halloween!
OK, that is funny. I'm sure he'll get a good chuckle out of it. Either that, or he'll get revenge in some equally-creative way. I'm usually with Michael on the no-Christmas-music-until-after-Thanksgiving rule, but this year I'm singing in a choir and we have to practice with our CD, so we've had a lot of Christmas music around early. I have to admit that I like it :)
Yeah, that's pretty funny stuff. I'd give you a high five for the prank (or whatever you call it?).
Not sure how I feel about this. Christmas music in October?--maybe a bit early, but to each his own. I play it NON-STOP from the day after Thanksgiving on, and Matt thinks THAT is extreme. I will direct him to your post here. :) Hope Michael got a good laugh.
My hubby can hardly tolerate the stuff in December, so for fear of my collection disappearing altogether, I have to wait until after Thanksgiving. I'm sure Michael appreciated your little gift with a smile on his face.
Post a Comment