Today after lunch Thomas looked at me, furrowed his brow and asked, "Mom? When you eat, does the food go down to your belly?"
"Yup."
Thomas looked really concerned and replied, "Well Mom! You are getting your babies all dirty with that food in there! We have to clean them up now!"
8 comments:
Wish Bill Cosby still hosted "Kids say the darndest things" because T would be a shoo-in. :D
Super cute, hopefully he will be just as concerned and helpful when they arrive.
Oh, so that is why they come out slimey and messy!
BABIES! I love it! Has it sunk in yet? Thomas is a crack up!
YOURE PREGNANT? With twins? Im dying! I had no idea..congratulations Mandy!!
Cute Thomas!
I'm glad I decided to visit your blog today! Congratulations!!! And good luck... :)
Thomas cracks me up, particularly in light of the LG making a very similar comment last week and telling me I was getting the baby all wet when I drank a glass of water. Hope you are feeling better?
Post a Comment